Share this on...
UPDATE: Check out these two photo galleries we created (click on the title to see the pictures):
Please send us more photographs to include in these galleries!
So many great restaurants have come and gone on Long Island. Buildings, landmarks, restaurants, and more, have all been torn down in the name of progress, or their business just ran their course (no pun intended!)
If you’ve got any old photographs of Chinese Restaurants stored (and please make sure they’re yours, or you have permission to share them), please email the images, or scan in your photographs and email them to us at [email protected]
- The name of the restaurant
- The address (or at least the name of the town)
- The date of the picture (or year… or a good approximation)
- If known, the years that the restaurant was in operation
- Any memories you have of dining there, or any other information you’d like to share
- Please include your name if you’d like it to be included under the picture in the Gallery
This gallery will be limited to only pictures of Chinese restaurants on Long Island that are no longer in operation.
Please email your pictures to me at [email protected]
If you don’t have a scanner and you can snail mail your pictures to us. Just email us, and we’ll reply with our mailing address. If you’d like your picture back, please enclose a self address stamped envelope.
Here’s to all the memories!
–Mee Magnum (“Chop! Chop!”)
P.S. By sending your pictures, you are giving us the permission to post them on our blog.